Thursday, August 23, 2007

I'm a lucky girl

Amidst the dog fighting in the courtyard just the other evening (I'm sort of joking), I met someone who just moved into our building! Right across the hall from me...

"Do you have any boxes that you are getting rid of?" I asked.

"Oh yes!" she said, "take them!"

How convenient. BOXES GALORE!

So here I am with a sea of cardboard in my apartment. Yes there are a lot, but I'm still scared I might not have enough. Monkey and Elvis seem to like having them all stacked up around the house. The empty ones are good for jumping and hiding in. The full ones are good for scratching and nudging. It's like they have their own little city of skyscrapers. I do think they are starting to wonder what exactly is going on. They'll find out soon enough when we take a little ride in the car.

Steve did a lot of packing last night while I was at Stitch n Bitch. What a nice boy!

Less than 2 days left.

No comments: