Oh the places I've been... Here's a quick list of all the things I've done since my vermicomposting post (which, consequently, does not involve vermicomposting):
Click on the picture to see more from that event!
1. Went to Michigan for Valentine's Day, to visit family, and all the folks at Albion.
2. Catherine stayed with me for a weekend while playing in the tour of her college symphonette.
3. Volunteered at Voice For Luca benefit at Mars Gallery.
4. Celebrated my 28th birthday.
5. Started biking to work again.
6. One of my bff's from HS came to Chicago and we had a girls night out.
7. Whirlwind trip to Colorado Springs to surprise another bff from HS for her baby shower (yay, Annie! she could go into labor any minute now...) and saw Elizabeth & Ben, and Joe & Andrea, who were all expecting as well.
8. Mom and Catherine came to visit for Easter and we saw Mary Poppins. (and we found her "mother-of-the-bride" dress)
9. Drove to Holland, MI for Elizabeth's baby shower.
10. Had one weekend at home to relax.
11. Helped my mom recover from surgery for a few days in Michigan. Trip also coincided with a Book Scanning Demo in Kalamazoo (for work) and hanging with Brenna (former roommate).
12. Flew to Tennessee to meet up with Dad and Catherine for a visit with Papa and Aunt Irene.
13. Drove to Cincinnati for my nephews' and niece's first birthday party.
14. We were whisked away, by Mom and Ed, to Iowa for Memorial Day Weekend and to celebrate Allison's high school graduation... more pics of that later...