Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Annie's Song

Our final trip in August took us to Colorado Springs where my dear friend Annie Miller (now Easterling) was married and asked me to be a part of the ceremony.

We had a fabulous time and it's always great to catch up with the Miller family, who were my second family in high school.... even though Pam and I chat regularly online! We're knitting buddies, of course.

I'm so happy for Annie and Josh. They are a perfect pair: best friends and partners in life. Everytime I look at the photos I find myself tearing up again.

These are just some of the highlights, but the rest can be seen by clicking here.













This is my "hand-colored" photo. I love taking wedding photos.


Getting ready for the ceremony

Lacey, Annie, and Pam

the kiss!

Steve in the Garden of the Gods

a mountain goat

a rattlesnake

I love digital photography!

No comments: