Sunday, July 13, 2008

Cat Photo Sesh

Yesterday morning I woke up bright and early and drove over Erin's in my jammies. She made me a yummy-ful breakfast of blueberry pancakes and eggs in exchange for a photo session with her fur-kids Rocco and Mei. Rocco was very easy to photograph. He likes to be the center of attention and just hams it up for the camera. Mei, on the other hand, was a bit more of a challenge to capture. He's a little bashful, but after we whipped out the treats he appearred from the bedroom and nearly bit my fingers off. He quickly warmed up to me and I was able to shove the camera in his face just like I do to everyone else - be they human or animal.

On the left, Rocco lounges on a chair in the dining room while the humans discuss the beauty of his silky smooth fur, and below you will see Mei curling up with his toy on the living room rug, waiting for another chance to bite my finger.

1 comment:

Meet Not Cute said...

Wow! Mei & Rocco, you're famous! :D
(Never have my boys looked more handsome.)