Thursday, December 11, 2008

Sesame Street

As a youngster in the early 80's I was a big fan of Sesame Street (and I will admit that I watched it pretty much the entire decade because my sister was born in '87 and it was always on tv.) My family has several favorite cartoons that we STILL talk about. So I was happy to see that my friend Sally sent me a Sesame Street clip on youtube yesterday. I don't remember this one but it's very sweet, and I guess it reminded her of me - the greenhouse girl :)



Now here are some of my ALL TIME FAVES!!!! enjoy!

Plants Need Water, Man


Loaf of Bread


Ladybug's Picnic


1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 pinball machine


Ten Turtles


No Cookies in the Library


I will admit, sometimes we DO have cookies in the library but we do not share them with patrons :)

1 comment:

Bob said...

I remember ALL of these. Espcially the loaf of bread and the trombone playing plant kid. TOO MUCH!!!!